Komandoo is a 200m wide and 500m long idyllic private island set on Lhaviyani Atoll. Once voted the 5th most romantic resort in the world, the island is surrounded by 1km of white sandy beach and a beautiful turquoise lagoon.
This is one of AQUA-FIRMA's resorts specially selected as one of the best in the Maldives for snorkeling and scuba diving. The house reef is home to a diverse range of hard and soft corals, anemones and colourful marine life. The dive and snorkel centre offers daily excursions to over 50 dive sites within an hour’s boat ride on both Lhaviyani and the nearby Noonu Atoll. Marine life highlights can include healthy turtle, manta ray and grey reef shark populations, wreck diving at The Shipyard and countless drop offs and channel dives. Dedicated snorkeling day trips include Kuredu Caves, which is known for its community of green turtles.
In a joint project with the Manta Trust, 300 individual manta rays have been identified at Lhaviyani Atoll, with the largest known aggregation of juvenile mantas in the Maldives. The best time to encounter manta rays at Lhaviyani is between November and March; but sightings can take place throughout the year.
|No of rooms:||65|
|Board options:||Half Board, Full Board or All Inclusive Plus|
|Minimum Stay:||6 nights|
|Great for:||Diving, Snorkeling, Honeymoon|
|Getting there:||Seaplane (approx. 40 minutes)|
|Notes:||Age 18+ only|
The resort features a choice of two bars, infinity pool overlooking the beach, fitness centre, a range of watersports, dive centre and offers optional sailing excursions and island-hopping day trips. The watersports centre offers a range of activities including kayaks and catamaran sailing.
There are three restaurants at the resort, of which the Undersea Restaurant is one of the most unique dining experiences you can hope for, built under the sea so that you can dine with fish swimming around you - a fully immersive experience!
|Beach Villas are discreetly located along the shoreline, each with a wooden veranda and sun loungers where you can relax and enjoy sounds of the ocean and spectacular views over the lagoon...|
|Jacuzzi Beach Villas and Premium Jacuzzi Beach Villas are located along the shore just a few steps from the lagoon. Each room has a wooden veranda with spectacular views, sun loungers and a spacious bathroom with outdoor patio and Jacuzzi...|
|Jacuzzi Water Villas & Ocean Jacuzzi Water Villas are situated over the lagoon on wooden poles and enjoy a spectacular view of the Indian Ocean. Each villa has a large, partly roofed deck with sun loungers and a staircase leading directly to the water...|
All rooms are comfortably equipped with a four-poster bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, free WiFi, mini bar, personal safe, tea and coffee making facilities, flat screen TV and Bluetooth soundbar.
Price per person (sharing) in a Beach Villa on a Full Board basis (double occupancy)
Room & Board Upgrades are available
- Accommodation in your chosen room type
- Meals, drinks and activities as per your chosen board basis
- Free WiFi access
- Meals, drinks and activities not included in your chosen board basis
- International flights
- Maldives Green Tax (currently $6 pppn)
- Diving or other activities
- Please note a 12% GST will be added to all local purchases
All Inclusive Plus includes:
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner in selected restaurants
- Afternoon tea
- Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (by the glass. House brands)
- 50% discount on excluded drinks and premium brands
- Mini Bar alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (exclusions apply)
- One Sunset Cruise
- One ½ hour Group Snorkelling Lesson (equipment not included)
- One ½ hour Group Windsurf Lesson (equipment included)
- Free use of the Fitness Center, Multipurpose Court (Football, Badminton, Volleyball & Tennis), Table Tennis and Darts (equipment included)
- “Hinnavaru” Local Island Excursion
- Free use of the Kayaks and Windsurfers (equipment included)
All Inclusive Gold also includes:
- 50% Discount on Premium Spirits
- 50% discount on food in The Aqua a la Carte Restaurant
- Mini Bar Beverage & Snacks (except wine)
- One Dinner per week in Aqua Restaurant (not tasting menu)
- 1 hour Spa Treatment per week from a special menu
- One introduction Dive per stay or 1 orientation dive per stay (for certified divers)
- Daily Boat trips to deserted Island "kudadu"